Search

viernes, 21 de abril de 2017

Understanding our Face Shape

Hi, friends. I will show you some things about our face and its shape.

First of all, there are different shapes from more squared to more rounded, triangular... And sometimes when we gain or lose pounds our face shape might also change.

Now that you know this, I want to mentioned we also have different lip shapes, from thinner to fuller.

What about our eyes?

And our eyebrows?
To have perfect eyebrows we need to know the shape of our face and eyes, but basically using your own natural shape is when you can make it better, sometimes it needs a tiny bit of help, using tweezers (or wax); sometimes needs a bit more than that, like being tattooed; or just natural like it is is perfect for us.

Thanks a lot for reading this.
Next post: makeup products.

Note: I forget to mention that I don't own the pics, I just took them from the web because they were exactly what I wanted for the post. Thanks a lot to the original owner.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario