Search

lunes, 19 de junio de 2017

Nivea - Nivea Men Post Shave Balm Sensitive. Review.

Nivea Men - Post Shave Balm. For Sensitive Skin

Website: USA, ArgentinaUKAustralia

Weight: 100 ml or 101 g


Review
Thanks to Nikkie Tutorials for this discovery (one of her videos where she mentions this), this was the first "primer/moisturizer" I have found in Argentina. This is not a primer, in fact, it's a men's balm they use after they shave they face to calm all the friction caused by the razor. But in this case I can tell you how this works as Primer/moisturizer. I need to say that I've seen some, a couple in fact, proper "Primers" at the drustore, but for now, I will keep using this one. As primer it has glycerin, which is a good primer ingridient.
It comes in a glass bottle (or at least it's glass for me). The consistency is runny. The product is white but not opaque. Once is on the skin and slightly absorbed to the skin is totally transparent. It has a soft men scent to it (that's all what I can say about it), but once it's on the skin the scent vanishes.

How to apply: I take a small amount on my fingers or on the palm of my hand, and rub it all over my face. I must add that I don't rub it vigorously, just enough for the product to feel a bit tacky, I get this tackiness after a minute or less.
I have noticed that the foundation doesn't move around on top of this. And my skin feels a bit more plumped throughout the day.
I also apply this after I clean my face after a long day, even if I haven't worn any makeup.
I use this as moisturizer and primer: before foundation, and after removing the makeup and cleaning my face (at night).

Note: It can be found as "After Shave" or as "Post Shave".

Price
USA: USD 6.99
UK: £ 5.35
Australia: AUD 11.49
Argentina: AR$ 122 (USD 7.20)

I recommend this product.

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tapioca Starch, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol , Piroctone Olamine, Fragrance.
Note: Ingredients listed are based on the most current information available. Please refer to actual product packaging as formulations may change.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario