Search

viernes, 1 de septiembre de 2017

YouTube Video. 3 makeup products used.

Hello! Today I'm excited to tell you that finally got my 1st YouTube video live!

What's it about?
Basically it explains how I do my makeup when I am in a hurry or don't want to wear tons of makeup. 


It's filmed in full HD (1080p).

List of items I use:
1- concealer.
2- powder.
3- lipstick or lip balm.

How to turn (liquid) foundation into concealer: you need a small jar and put in it some drops. Let it open for a couple of hours, then close the jar and let it dry for a couple of days (suggestion: barely close the jar, so some air can get into it). Foundation is cheaper if you observe the quantity vs the price. Let's say that the foudation costs $10 USD and the concealer $8USD. The foundation's weight is 1 fl. oz, the concealer's weight is 0.2 fl. oz. Even though the concealer costs less is nominal price, how many concealers you need to get 1 fl. oz.? Then you'll see that the foundation was less priced than the concealer in relative price. Don't let the price trick you.

As a personal preference, I use concealer and foundation separately.

I hope you enjoyed the video and this little lesson.

See you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario